- Mindful Exercise
- Groups & Circles
- 2019 Parent Education Series The College Years: How Will I Survive?
- Summer Solstice Women’s Dance and Ritual
- Beauty Brunch
- Brush-Up on Health
- Introduction to Transpersonal Meditation
- TED Talk Tuesdays
- Yoga as an Instrument of Healing
- Self-Empowerment Workshops
- A Day of Mindfulness in the Plum Village Tradition
- “Women in the Bible” Women’s Bible Study
Patricia Stout, LCSW
Office: (985) 892-8111
Cell: (985) 264-8089
Add email@example.com to your Contacts List to keep our emails from ending up in your Spam folder!
Hours: By Appointment or Event
Weekend Workshops & Retreats
Click Here to See Our Calendar
Cash, checks, and major credit cards accepted.
71667 Leveson Street, Abita Springs, LA 70420
From Hwy. 36, go through traffic circle to South on Hwy. 59, turn left just past Mama D's Pizza. From south of Abita, go North on Hwy. 59 and take a right on Leveson, across from the Abita Brew Pub, by the Library. The Women's Center is ½ block from Hwy. 59 on the right.