- Mindful Exercise
- Continuing Education
- Groups & Circles
- Day of Mindfulness in the Plum Village Tradition
- MELT Method Introductory Workshop
- Using Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Borderline Personality Disorder
- SoulPourri - A Day of Wellness
- Empowering Empaths
- Yoga Philosophy Discussion Group
- Yoga as an Instrument of Healing
- 8th Annual Gala Fundraiser "Southern Nights" Roaring 20's Theme
- Breathing In, Self Care - Breathing Out, Earth Care
Patricia Stout, LCSW
Office: (985) 892-8111
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Contacts List to keep our emails from ending up in your Spam folder!
Hours: By Appointment or Event
Weekend Workshops & Retreats
Click Here to See Our Calendar
Cash, checks, and major credit cards accepted.
71667 Leveson Street, Abita Springs, LA 70420
From Hwy. 36, go through traffic circle to South on Hwy. 59, turn left just past Mama D's Pizza. From south of Abita, go North on Hwy. 59 and take a right on Leveson, across from the Abita Brew Pub, by the Library. The Women's Center is ½ block from Hwy. 59 on the right. Free parking is available in the lot alongside the building as well as in the public parking lot directly across the street.