- Mindful Exercise
- CE Programs
- Groups & Circles
- Empowering Hope in Hard Times
- The Feminine Journey to Abundance
- Your Liberation is Mine
- Book Study: Me and White Supremacy
- Emotions: Friends or Foes?
- Eloquent Rage with Author Brittney Cooper
- Common Ground Circle: An Exercise in Civil Discourse
- CE Opportunity: Multi-Generational Mindfulness
- CE Opportunity: Basics of Sexual Abuse Awareness
4th Annual Holiday Arts & Crafts Bazaar
Saturday, November 17
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
OPEN TO MEN AND WOMEN
Come on out and join us for an afternoon of Holiday Cheer - meet the artists and enjoy some refreshments! Low-key, no-stress holiday shopping. Open to all!
Featuring arts and crafts from local female artists. Several artists will be on hand, selling their unique handcrafted items. A percentage of sales proceeds are donated by the artists to benefit the Women's Center.Great gift ideas for the holidays!
Questions? Contact the Women's Center