- Continuing Ed
- Groups & Circles
- Oct. Events
- Discover MELT!
- New Moon Goddess Gathering
- CEU Workshop: Assessment of the Adult Client
- Etiquette Boot Camp
- 4th Annual Holiday Arts and Crafts Bazaar
- Etiquette Boot Camp for Teen Girls
- New Moon Bhavanization and Vision Board Workshop
- Etiquette Boot Camp for Boys
- Film Screening: "The Sugar Babies" with Director Amy Serrano
Patricia Stout, LCSW
Office: (985) 892-8111
Cell: (985) 264-8089
Add email@example.com to your Contacts List to keep our emails from ending up in your Spam folder!
Hours: By Appointment or Event
Weekend Workshops & Retreats
Click Here to See Our Calendar
Cash, checks, and major credit cards accepted.
71667 Leveson Street, Abita Springs, LA 70420
From Hwy. 36, go through traffic circle to South on Hwy. 59, turn left just past Mama D's Pizza. From south of Abita, go North on Hwy. 59 and take a right on Leveson, across from the Abita Brew Pub, by the Library. The Women's Center is ½ block from Hwy. 59 on the right.