- Continuing Education
- Groups & Circles
- Self-Empowerment Workshops
- Audience Reading with Elaine Grohman
- From Super Girl to Wonder Woman
- Learn to Meditate for Stress Release and Emotional Healing
- Opening to New Potentials
- Wholehearted Living Ladies
- Psychotherapy That Works: What's the Latest Research Say!
- Self-Care Saturday: Essentially Yoga
- Introduction to Jungian Psychology Study Group
- Co-Ed Etiquette Boot Camp
- MELT Method Introductory Workshop
The Healer Within
QIGONG SELF-CARE CURRICULUM 2013
The Qigong Self-Care Curriculum for 2013 is a complete study and practice of the ancient healing art of Qigong with its roots in Traditional Chinese Philosophy.
The once per month 2-hour Healer Within series will include a more in-depth study of the Theory of Five Elements, Twelve Meridians, and Yin & Yang as it relates to the practice of Qigong.
The practice, which will also be offered 3 times per week, will include Sunning, a set of Qigong movements, Do-In Self-Massage (Tapping), and Microcosmic Orbit Meditation. Wednesday evening class will include Tai Chi.
For details, see Tai Chi/Qigong Classes, Healer Within and
Food for Healing.