- Mindful Exercise
- Groups & Circles
- 2019 Parent Education Series The College Years: How Will I Survive?
- Summer Solstice Women’s Dance and Ritual
- Beauty Brunch
- Brush-Up on Health
- Introduction to Transpersonal Meditation
- TED Talk Tuesdays
- Yoga as an Instrument of Healing
- Self-Empowerment Workshops
- A Day of Mindfulness in the Plum Village Tradition
- “Women in the Bible” Women’s Bible Study
The Women’s Center for Healing and Transformation
Services and Programs provided by Women for Women
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS (may be paid via a monthly pledge)
___ $10 Student (full time high school or college)
___ $60 Individual Membership (sliding scale available based on financial need)
___ $120 Business or Organizational Membership ($10/month)
____ $180 Supporting Member ($15/month)
____ $300 Nourishing Member ($25/month)
____ $600 Growing Membership ($50/month)
_____ $1000 Goddess! ($83.33/month)
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Membership card (Later = pin!!!)
- Name listed on in Membership Directory (if permission received)
- Invitation to bi-annual Advisory Council meeting
- Invitation and discounted rates on selected Center-sponsored events (and products)
What programs and services would you be interested in attending?
____are you willing to have your name listed on our website? ___YES ____NO
Terms of Agreement
The Center will celebrate the diversity and gifts of women of all backgrounds and traditions. We will not discriminate in regards to age, ethnicity, race, religious belief, sexual preference, gender orientation or disability. Our vision to empower each other as women extends to all interactions between us. The Women’s Center respects the privacy of our membership and member contact information.
Expectations of Members:
- Uphold the mission and adhere to the philosophy and values of the Center
- If you like what we are doing, tell everyone – if you have concerns tell us.
- Respect the privacy and confidentiality of other members as appropriate.
- Ask permission of other members before contacting them about topics thatare not directly related to the Women’s Center (e.g. products, services, political, religious or forwarded emails).
Drafted by Lisa Kaichen and Patricia Stout 8.4.12