- Groups & Circles
- Coffee House Benefit Concert
- Compassionate Communication - A Skills Building Workshop
- Cultivating Happiness with Mindfulness
- Bookbinding Workshop: Coptic Stitch
- Lift Louisiana Advocacy Training
- Teen Girl Empowerment Workshop
- Women's Wealth Workshops
- Guided Meditation & Intuition Development Workshop
- 8th Annual Holiday Arts & Crafts Bazaar
- Who We Are
AA - Women's Open Meetings
Mondays, 6:30 - 7:30 pm, "The Still Magnolias"
The group practices sitting still for 5 minutes of silence and then has an AA topic for discussion.
For more information, contact Joan at (504) 458-8668
Wednesdays, 10:30 - 11:30 am, "Women of the Healing Waters"
The group focuses on practicing AA's principles in all areas of our lives.
For more information, contact Shelley (337) 255-2710
Women's Open Meetings of Alcoholics Anonymous are open to any woman who has an interest in AA, whether or not she has issues with alcohol.
It's ok to drop in without calling.
When meeting date falls on a holiday, use contact info above to verify that the meeting is taking place.
Groups meet in the Great Room
Please enter through side rear door
Women's Center for Healing & Transformation
71667 Leveson Street
Abita Springs, LA 70420
From Hwy 36, go through traffic circle to S on Hwy 59, turn left just past Mamma D's Pizza.
From south of Abita, go N on Hwy 59 and take a right on Leveson, across from the Abita Brew Pub, by the Library.
The Women's Center is ½ block from Hwy 59 on your right.