- Continuing Ed
- Groups & Circles
- Oct. Events
- Discover MELT!
- New Moon Goddess Gathering
- CEU Workshop: Assessment of the Adult Client
- Etiquette Boot Camp
- 4th Annual Holiday Arts and Crafts Bazaar
- Etiquette Boot Camp for Teen Girls
- New Moon Bhavanization and Vision Board Workshop
- Etiquette Boot Camp for Boys
- Film Screening: "The Sugar Babies" with Director Amy Serrano
Sing Along with Sacred Songs with Patricia Stout
Friday, February 1st, 2013 - 7:00p to 8:30p
When we sing together, we breathe together. Come find your voice and create community with sacred songs—beginners are welcome—even just to hum along! We will sing songs and chants from variety of traditions, some with a focus on the feminine. Open to all women and girls 12 and up.
We will gather in the Great Room. Please come in the side entrance in back of the building. Handicap access through front door if needed, then come to end of hallway.
RSVP if coming to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Sing Along RSVP. Play guitar and want to strum along? Call Patricia at (985) 264-8089
Cost info: FREE (optional donations for the Women’s Center are accepted).