- Groups & Circles
- Intuition Development Class
- Deeper Than the Skin - Music Performance
- Gifts of Imperfection Book Club
- Integrative Breathwork Journey
- A Day of Mindfulness: The Five Remembrances
- Self-Empowerment Workshops
- Drone Warfare: A Pressing Moral and Spiritual Issue
- The Power Is Within You - Book Study
- "Southern Nights" . . . . . . . 6th Annual Gala Fundraising Event
- Love Yourself, Heal Your Life Workshop
Sing Along with Sacred Songs with Patricia Stout
Friday, February 1st, 2013 - 7:00p to 8:30p
When we sing together, we breathe together. Come find your voice and create community with sacred songs—beginners are welcome—even just to hum along! We will sing songs and chants from variety of traditions, some with a focus on the feminine. Open to all women and girls 12 and up.
We will gather in the Great Room. Please come in the side entrance in back of the building. Handicap access through front door if needed, then come to end of hallway.
RSVP if coming to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Sing Along RSVP. Play guitar and want to strum along? Call Patricia at (985) 264-8089
Cost info: FREE (optional donations for the Women’s Center are accepted).