- Monthly Calendar
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . October 16 - 22
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . October 23 - 29
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . October 30 - November 5
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . November 6 - 12
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . November 13 - 19
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . November 20 - 26
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . November 27 - December 3
- Age to Engage
- Groups & Circles
The Healer Within
QIGONG SELF-CARE CURRICULUM 2013
The Qigong Self-Care Curriculum for 2013 is a complete study and practice of the ancient healing art of Qigong with its roots in Traditional Chinese Philosophy.
The once per month 2-hour Healer Within series will include a more in-depth study of the Theory of Five Elements, Twelve Meridians, and Yin & Yang as it relates to the practice of Qigong.
The practice, which will also be offered 3 times per week, will include Sunning, a set of Qigong movements, Do-In Self-Massage (Tapping), and Microcosmic Orbit Meditation. Wednesday evening class will include Tai Chi.
For details, see Tai Chi/Qigong Classes, Healer Within and
Food for Healing.