- Groups & Circles
- November Events
- Etiquette Boot Camp for Teen Girls
- A Bracelet of Solution vs Re-solution: A Beaded Exploration
- New Moon Goddess Gathering
- New Moon Bhavanization and Vision Board Workshop
- Etiquette Boot Camp for Boys
- Film Screening: "The Sugar Babies" with Director Amy Serrano
- Postcards of the Journey
- The Divine Feminine Loves to Boogie
The Healer Within
QIGONG SELF-CARE CURRICULUM 2013
The Qigong Self-Care Curriculum for 2013 is a complete study and practice of the ancient healing art of Qigong with its roots in Traditional Chinese Philosophy.
The once per month 2-hour Healer Within series will include a more in-depth study of the Theory of Five Elements, Twelve Meridians, and Yin & Yang as it relates to the practice of Qigong.
The practice, which will also be offered 3 times per week, will include Sunning, a set of Qigong movements, Do-In Self-Massage (Tapping), and Microcosmic Orbit Meditation. Wednesday evening class will include Tai Chi.
For details, see Tai Chi/Qigong Classes, Healer Within and
Food for Healing.