- Monthly Calendar
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . July 17 - 23
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . July 24 - 30
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . July 31 - August 6
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . August 7 - 13
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . August 14 - 20
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . August 21 - 27
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . August 28 - September 3
- Age to Engage
- Groups & Circles
- Personal Empowerment Class
- Nia Jam!
- New Moon Women's Gathering
- Mother/Daughter Acting Class
- Audience Reading with Elaine Grohman
- Real Eyes (Realize)
- Quantum Healing: Psychological Alchemy and Secrets of the Feminine
- Self-Empowerment Workshops
- Love Yourself, Heal Your Life Workshop
- The Deep Feminine is Calling You: Fall Psycho-Spiritual Retreat
Knitting the Night Away
A beginner-friendly, step-by-step learning experience for young women interested in learning how to knit. Practice yarn will be provided but participants should bring their own set of needles (size 7-10 US). Instructions will include how to hold needle, read yarn label, cast on, knit stitch, and purl stitch. Experienced knitters are also welcome to join and/or provide assistance to those learning.
Who should attend? Age to Engage is encouraging Millennials and Gen Xers to participate in social and civic functions. Our objective is to connect and engage the younger demographic in the community that has difficulty participating due to demanding work and family schedules.
Value: $5 suggested donation for the Women's Center
No need to register! Just show up!
Classes led by Katie Malone
July 11 - Meeting in Room 8
July 25 - Meeting in Room 2