- Age to Engage
- Groups & Circles
- New Moon Women's Gathering
- Movie: Traces of the Trade: A Story from the Deep North
- Calling in "The One" Empowerment Group . . . 8-week book study
- Coming Home to the Breath
- Intro to SoulCollage® Tapping the Oracle Within
- Exploring the Medicine Wheels
- Self-Empowerment Workshops
- Love Yourself, Heal Your Life Workshop
Knitting the Night Away
A beginner-friendly, step-by-step learning experience for young women interested in learning how to knit. Practice yarn will be provided but participants should bring their own set of needles (size 7-10 US). Instructions will include how to hold needle, read yarn label, cast on, knit stitch, and purl stitch. Experienced knitters are also welcome to join and/or provide assistance to those learning.
Who should attend? Age to Engage is encouraging Millennials and Gen Xers to participate in social and civic functions. Our objective is to connect and engage the younger demographic in the community that has difficulty participating due to demanding work and family schedules.
Value: $5 suggested donation for the Women's Center
No need to register! Just show up!
Classes led by Katie Malone
May 30: Meeting in the Great Room
June 13 & 27: Meetings held in Room 2