- Age to Engage
- Groups & Circles
- Personal Empowerment Class
- Mother/Daughter Acting Class
- Audience Reading with Elaine Grohman
- Real Eyes (Realize)
- Quantum Healing: Psychological Alchemy and Secrets of the Feminine
- New Moon Goddess Gathering
- Self-Empowerment Workshops
- Love Yourself, Heal Your Life Workshop
- The Deep Feminine is Calling You: Fall Psycho-Spiritual Retreat
Who should attend? Age to Engage is encouraging Millennials and Gen Xers to participate in social and civic functions. Our objective is to connect and engage the younger demographic in the community that has difficulty participating due to demanding work and family schedules.
Older children are welcome to participate while childcare will be available for younger children (with pre-registration @ $15/year in the Age to Engage Babysitting Coop found at Sittingaround.com).
Suggested Value: $10 - pay as you're able
Register for this class with Age to Engage:
RSVP on the Age to Engage Facebook event page. If planning to join the sitter coop, register at Sittingaround.com and find the Age to Engage Sitter Coop by searching for coops in your area/zip code. Further instructions are available at Sittingaround.com coop page.
Classes led by
Candice Fitzgerald 985-590-1553 CandiFitz4usa@gmail.com
Christina Rayburn 985-264 4101 email@example.com
Held in the Great Room