- Continuing Ed
- Groups & Circles
- Oct. Events
- Discover MELT!
- New Moon Goddess Gathering
- CEU Workshop: Assessment of the Adult Client
- The Identity Crisis of Parenting
- Etiquette Boot Camp
- 4th Annual Holiday Arts and Crafts Bazaar
- Etiquette Boot Camp for Teen Girls
- New Moon Bhavanization and Vision Board Workshop
- Etiquette Boot Camp for Boys
- Film Screening: "The Sugar Babies" with Director Amy Serrano
- Postcards of the Journey
Who should attend? Age to Engage is encouraging Millennials and Gen Xers to participate in social and civic functions. Our objective is to connect and engage the younger demographic in the community that has difficulty participating due to demanding work and family schedules.
Older children are welcome to participate while childcare will be available for younger children (with pre-registration @ $15/year in the Age to Engage Babysitting Coop found at Sittingaround.com).
Suggested Value: $10 - pay as you're able
Register for this class with Age to Engage:
RSVP on the Age to Engage Facebook event page. If planning to join the sitter coop, register at Sittingaround.com and find the Age to Engage Sitter Coop by searching for coops in your area/zip code. Further instructions are available at Sittingaround.com coop page.
Classes led by
Candice Fitzgerald 985-590-1553 CandiFitz4usa@gmail.com
Christina Rayburn 985-264 4101 email@example.com
Held in the Great Room