- Monthly Calendar
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . October 16 - 22
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . October 23 - 29
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . October 30 - November 5
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . November 6 - 12
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . November 13 - 19
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . November 20 - 26
- Week At a Glance . . . . . . November 27 - December 3
- Age to Engage
- Groups & Circles
- Paint Your Dreams
- Heal Your Life Even More
- SoulPourri - A Day of Wellness
- Ask an Immigrant
- Drone Warfare: A Pressing Moral and Spiritual Issue
- Dreams: Lecture and Workshop
- The Totality of Possibilities for YOUR Life!
- Building Resilience Through DBT Skills
- HOPE Retreat: Healing Oppression and Practicing Equity
- 3rd Annual Holiday Arts & Crafts Bazaar
Who should attend? Age to Engage is encouraging Millennials and Gen Xers to participate in social and civic functions. Our objective is to connect and engage the younger demographic in the community that has difficulty participating due to demanding work and family schedules.
Older children are welcome to participate while childcare will be available for younger children (with pre-registration @ $15/year in the Age to Engage Babysitting Coop found at Sittingaround.com).
Register for this class with Age to Engage:
RSVP on the Age to Engage Facebook event page. If planning to join the sitter coop, register at Sittingaround.com and find the Age to Engage Sitter Coop by searching for coops in your area/zip code. Further instructions are available at Sittingaround.com coop page.
Classes led by
Candice Fitzgerald 985-590-1553 CandiFitz4usa@gmail.com
Christina Rayburn 985-264 4101 email@example.com
Held in the Great Room